Top (sized up to L) similar Top // Jeans (size down) // Sandals (color Sand Patent, size 1/2 size up)
Scarf // Tory Burch Earrings // Rings // Watch // Gucci Bag
Hi friends! If you can’t tell, it was incredibly windy the day I shot this series…bring back the bumpits please…because that’s what it looks like in my pics. LOL Anyway, Spring is right around the corner and I thought I’d share 5 ways to style the best Spring accessory. Scarves or bandanas just might be my fave accessory. Who knew a $24 silky scarf could become one of the best accessories to add to your spring wardrobe!?! Affordable + chic = I’m all about it!
Nordstrom added all their Spring accessories just in time for Spring Break and so I had to snag this scarf ! These are a few similar scarves HERE, HERE & HERE!!! Also, if you are headed somewhere warm, check out this hat to keep the sun & UV rays out of your face. If you’ve been following me awhile you know I’m a HUGE hat person. Also, I found this $35 cover up that is perfect to wear as a kimono. One more accessory you need for your trip is this $24 head wrap …it would look SO cute with your swimmy!
When you’re having a bad hair day…all you need is a scarf. It not only hides the messy or wild hair, but also makes you look stylish instantly. A little dry shampoo & a scarf can seriously can go a long way. These are my top 5 fave ways to style that affordable scarf this Spring & Summer!
- The simple Hair Knot looks great on short or longer hair. Wrap the scarf from under your ponytail to the front of your head, so that the loose ends are at the top. Then twist the scarf & wrap it one more time from the front of your messy bun to the back & knot it. Adjust the scarf, and pull the sides more to the middle of the messy bun.
2. Lower Ponytail Scarf. Switch the scarf to a lower ponytail for fun & playful option. A simple knot over your hair tie will keep the scarf in place. And clearly my bumpits are in full effect here. LOL
3. I absolutely love the Classic Triangle. Fold the scarf or bandanna into a triangle. Wrap around the neck and double knot in the back. This is a fun statement necklace…I kid, I kid…but it’s def a fun statement piece to spice up your outfit.
4. Bag bling. An affordable option to add to your bag is the same $24 hair scarf. This scarf is the gift that keeps on giving. Fold the scarf in half and roll the scarf until there is nothing left to roll. Then fold the scarf in half. Wrap the folded side of the scarf around one side of your purse and pull the two tails through the center.
5. The Choker Look is one of my faves.You can double knot the scarf in the back of your neck OR roll scarf to your preferred width, wrap it loosely around neck front to back, then back to front, double knot the two tails on the side of your neck.
Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
You’re so clever! Never would have thought of three of these ways and it really stretches the use of a scarf and makes the outfit look so put together. Thank you for the ideas!
Yay! So happy it’s helpful.
I love the messy bun with the scarf! I’m going to try it. Thanks for sharing
Awesome! Keep me posted on how it turns out.
Wow! I never would have thought to put it in my hair!
Right! Flexible scarf FTW!!!
Love all these ideas! I never would’ve thought to tie it around my bag and I lovebthat!
Right, that’s actually one of my favorite ways to style it. ?
This article is very detailed and informative on this topic, thanks for sharing!