Shorts // Sunglasses // Shoes
Sunglasses // Jeans // Shoes
Hey lovebugs! Can you believe Halloween is right around the corner!?! To be honest, I don’t care for this holiday at all, but the kids clearly live for it. Channing picked out an Elsa costume & Triston chose the Black Panther costume. We are all set and ready to go trick or treating.
I wanted to share the top 5 best sellers from September & I’m wearing one of them today…hint hint…it’s the Gucci dupe.
1. The Gucci dupe belt has actually been a best seller for a 4 months now! I love real luxury pieces…I mean, I have the real Gucci Soho Disco bag, but there are a few things I can’t spend all my savings on…one being the Gucci belt or for that matter a Gucci tee. I absolutely love the belt & the Gucci dupe tee finds…and it helps they are both affordable.
2. Camo is on trend and it’s no surprise that one of the top 5 best sellers would have some version of camo in it. These Trask camo slip on shoes are really comfortable and the print can bring something fun to any basic outfit.
3. The chunky knit blanket is so soft and the perfect accent piece any room in your house. The only downside about this blanket is that it sheds. So be aware if you snag this blanket that it’s not too practical for daily use.
4. The perfect sweater dress for holiday pictures, date night or girls night, holiday parties etc is a definite show stopper. I was so excited when it was restocked! Size reference, I sized up in this dress for a comfortable fit and to add extra little length.
5. This chunky knit chenille sweater was brought back from last year and is SO good that it’s selling out of colors and sizes! I’ve been drawn to anything chenille lately and this sweater doesn’t disappoint. Size up if you would like an oversized look (size reference, I’m normally a medium, sized up to a large).
Halloween snuck up on me! Such a cute look btw!Brianahttps://beyoutifulbrunette.com/
Same here. Thankful not racing to find the kids costumes like every other year. ?
I got the belt and love it!