Hi y’all! We are on our annual girls trip. First stop is Waco, Texas! Every year we start the first part of our trip doing all the fun things at Magnoila. If you are planning a trip out there for a fun girls weekend or even a family filled weekend with the kids, these are some stops you can’t pass up while you’re out there.
Tips For Your Trip
- Brunch at Magnolia Table-Plan for this! You wait in a line to get put on a wait list. I waited about 20 minutes to get up to the front of the wait line and then we were finally put on the hour and a half wait list, but it’s worth it! You can go out to the Silos after you are put on the waiting list and shop and take photos prior to brunch. It’s open from 6am-3pm.
- Check out the Silos-You can’t pass this up! This is even a great family friendly area. Out in the main court you can hang out and throw the football around or play corn hole. There are bing bags all over and plenty of seating areas to read and relax. The vendors are set up all around the main court. I had to snag the delish popcorn.
- Explore the areas around Waco like Harp Design Co, and check out some of the houses around Waco that Chip & Joanna Gains flipped.
- Ride the FREE trolly ride around Waco.
- Bring and extra suitcase since there is so much fun shopping and treats to bring home.
What To Wear
I partnered up with Walmart again to share some affordable denim jeans to wear for your trip. June can get pretty hot, so, I’d get some stretchy denim that are comfortable…and that’s exactly what these Sofia Vergara jeans are.Walmart’s collaboration with Sofia Vergara is sold exclusively at Walmart. I’m loving her summer line! There are fun and flowy tops like the $19 off the shoulder top I’m wearing today at the Silos, to breezy midi dresses all the way to the perfect denim options!
And speaking of denim, these Sofia Vergara jeans are the one piece you will wear daily. I love a good pair of everyday denim and THESE ARE IT! The Sofia Vergara jeans are so popular that most items were sold out when I initially purchased these, but they restocked the best sellers like the denim I’m wearing today. These Sofia Jeans are a stretchy and comfy material. There are so many different denim styles including some fun flares and joggers (my go-to). All jeans are available in a variety of sizes (from 0-20). I actually tried to get these (HERE) distressed denim from the Sofia Vergara line, but they were sold out when I tried to snag them too.
Thanks Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and options are of my own.